Low-friction torque precision miniature bearings are used in high-tech fields such as aerospace, precision instrumentation, etc., requiring long service life and high reliability. Due to the special nature of the parts used, the lubrication of the bearings is generally solid lubrication or thin oil lubrication.
Instrumentation bearings are mainly used for sensor bearings, outdoor weather instruments, horizontal instruments, marking instruments and infrared instruments.
1) Generally use precision instrument bearing of ABEC level 5 or above.
2) The frictional torque of the bearing is required to be small; it is called a miniature frictionless bearing.
3) Due to the small load, the instrument bearing does not have to consider fatigue and life, but there are certain requirements for noise; the instrumentation industry generally requires highly sensitive miniature bearings.
4) When selecting the bearing fit, it is not necessary to consider the influence of the load on the life, but mainly consider the thermal expansion of the shaft and the influence of the shaft assembly. Therefore, a fit with a small interference should be selected.
5) The working clearance of the bearing is small or zero, but the negative play should be avoided to cause friction and heat increase.
The bearings are widely used in various types of instruments and meters, and currently cooperate with many domestic and foreign precision instrument manufacturers.
Among them, 6700zz (10x15x4) and 685zz (5x11x5) are applied to geodetic instruments.
693 (3x8x3), 692zz (2x6x3) for level sensors, line projectors, sweepers, and vertical gauges.
The 624zz (4x13x5) is applied to the wind sensor.
682 (2x5x1.5) is applied to the grating line displacement sensor.